About American eCommerce Club
The American eCommerce Club (AECC) is the Middle East's largest international Club of emarketing and eCommerce professionals. Members include governments, companies, professionals and students involved with the emarketing arena. The AECC provides marketing resources, services, research, certifications, educational programs and events to its members and the marketing community. The AECC works with a number of organizations, companies and governments
on issues related to eCommerce, multi-channel marketing and legislative issues.
Membership in the American eCommerce Club (AECC), recognized worldwide, indicates a commitment to our
profession as well as to professional development and achievement. AEEC certifications are endorsed by governments,
educational boards, colleges and universities, and provide eMarketers with a tangible credential for advancement in
• Members use our Designations and Certifications on business cards, website, and promotional materials.
• We have global social networks and members may Post of Find Jobs with our custom Job Board
• American eCommerce Club works in conjunction with Top International Business Schools to approve their accredited programs and exams as qualified for a Certification Path
• American eCommerce Club Provides Networking, Seminars, Job Searching, News, and Continuing Educational Opportunities.
• American eCommerce Club can help you gain the job recognition and salary that you deserve.
• American eCommerce Club will list members on our Ecommerce Consulting Registry at your request.
• CBS ™ Certified B2B Specialist
• CES ™ Certified e-Marketing Specialist
• CAMS ™ Certified Affiliate Marketing Specialist
• CIES ™ Certified Import & Export Specialist